Furnware Group recognise that your personal information is important to you and that you are concerned with its collection, use and disclosure. Furnware Group like any other company operating in Australia is bound by the National Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 which set clear standards regarding these activities.
The personal information you provide to Furnware Group may be collected, used and disclosed for a number of purposes connected with our business operations which include;
- Providing you with products and /or services requested;
- Dealing with requests, enquiries, complaints, consumer guarantee or warranty claims, and other customer care related activities;
- Marketing our products and services and providing advice on our products;
- Developing and improving our products and services;
- The operation and administration of accounts that you have with us;
- Carrying out certain checks such as fraud and theft prevention processes, if you wish to open an account with us, or pick up goods in store that have been ordered on line.
- Following any government or regulatory requirement
Personal information collected
- Your name;
- Your address;
- Your date of birth;
- Your telephone numbers;
- Your email address;
- Transaction information;
- Your user name and password;
- Identification such as driving license;
- IP address and information of your browsing activity on our website;
Sharing your Personal Information
Furnware may disclose or receive personal information or documents about you to/from;
- Our service providers who assist us in providing our services, including organisations that assist us with customer support, administration, archival, research, mail and delivery, marketing, auditing, consulting, financial and legal advisory, banking, security or technical services. In some cases these service providers may collect your personal information on our behalf;
- Law enforcement agencies to assist in the prevention, investigation and prosecution of criminal activities;
Great emphasis is placed on security measures to protect confidential user data, as well as the security of administration tools. 128bit Encryption & SSL is applied to sensitive information and pages are protected with the highest level of online security protocols.