- Our Promise To You
Our Promise To You
Please note: Furnware Group may include an additional picking and packing fee for any order that is deemed of a small value. Should this apply then we will notify customers of this prior to completing the order.
SATISFACTION PROMISE – LOVE IT OR SEND IT BACK.
Return items for any reason or no reason. Valid up to 6 months from purchase.
* Furnware Group will accept returns of any product you are dissatisfied with for up to 6 months after purchase. The product must be returned unused & with the original packaging intact (albeit opened). To organise a refund, credit or replacement, you must contact our customer service team & will require proof of purchase. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call directly on 1300 222 600 where our customer service team can help you through the process.
DELIVERY GUARANTEE – ON TIME IN FULL OR 10% OFF.
Includes all items in stock at time of order. Delivery lead times vary based on location.
* For up to 7 days you are entitled to claim a rebate of 10% of the value of your invoice for any order that is not delivered in-full or on-time. The guarantee is based on the delivery schedule for your postcode (click here for delivery schedule times in your area) & includes only in-stock items, held by Furnware Group (you will be notified as to any items which are not available at time of ordering). This guarantee excludes monthly stock orders, special or irregular orders & does not include these brands - Zeev®, Abey®, Euro Appliances® & Oliveri® which are delivered direct from the manufacturer / wholesaler. To make a claim please email email@example.com or contact customer service on 1300 222 600 where our customer service team can guide you through the process.
Furnware Group PTY LTD
PRODUCT WARRANTY STATEMENT
Furnware Group PTY LTD ACN 168 784 030 (“Furnware Group”) warrants to the original purchaser (“Purchaser”) that hardware products supplied by it (the “Goods”) will be free from defects for a period of 15 years from the date of dispatch from Furnware Group’s control (“Warranty”).
Under the terms of this Warranty, the repair or replacement of the Goods during the warranty period is at the option of Furnware Group. If a replacement product is supplied, warranty remains based on the original date of dispatch from Furnware Group’s control.
Investigation of Claims:
All Goods, the subject of a warranty claim, must be inspected by Furnware Group for evaluation before any warranty claim is approved.
To make a warranty claim pursuant to this Warranty, the Purchaser must:
Conditions of Warranty:
- notify Furnware Group within 7 days of the alleged defect first coming to the Purchaser’s notice and within the warranty period;
- provide Furnware Group all information required, including serial numbers, photos of the alleged defect, and with reasonable evidence of the proof of purchase.
- provide evidence that the Product has been installed correctly and is used in accordance with the Furnware Group instructions supplied with the Goods; and
- make the Product available for inspection by Furnware Group, so that Furnware Group may carry out all necessary work with the Product.
This warranty extends only to:
Exclusions to Warranty:
- efects arise solely from faulty design, materials or workmanship under proper use of the Goods;
- Goods installed by a suitably qualified and experienced person;
- Goods sold by Furnware Group or its authorised distributors or dealers and only where the Goods are used and serviced within Australia; and
- where the defects appear in the Goods within the Warranty period.
This Warranty does not cover;
- unauthorised repairs, alteration, modification or substitution of any parts of the Goods, or use of the Goods other than in accordance with the instructions supplied;
- Other goods that are not manufactured or supplied by Furnware Group.
- Goods used in an outside/external location;
- Electrical products;
- Goods purchased
- other than from Furnware Group (such as purchases from unauthorised retailers and purchases over the internet, from local/international sellers or sites such as Ebay and Amazon),
- from a competitor or not from an authorised dealer or distributor of Furnware Group;
In addition to the above, this Warranty DOES NOT cover the following:
- Damage or defects to the Goods that ought reasonably to have been revealed to you by an examination of the Goods, where you conducted such an examination before acquiring the Goods,
- Normal wear and tear due to the course of normal use,
- Accidental damage or damage caused by an extra-ordinary event or circumstance beyond your or anyone else’s
- environmental factors;
- natural discolouration of material due to ultraviolet light,
- crushing, impact with hard surface or damage caused in the transit of the product,
- foreign material, or exposure of the product to excessive heat or cold or to solvents, or water entry into the product,
- abnormal product performance caused by any ancillary product interference or other external factors.
Charges will apply for any non-warranty services performed.
Limitation of Liability:
The following statement applies if the supply of the Goods to the purchaser is a consumer sale as defined in the Australian Consumer Law. In this statement, ‘Our’ means ‘Furnware Group’, ‘You’ means the ‘Purchaser’ and ‘goods’ means ‘Goods’:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
What constitutes a major failure is set out in the Australian Consumer Law.
Notwithstanding the preceding clause and to the extent permissible by law, the liability of Furnware Group is limited, in relation to the Goods and at the option of Furnware Group to:
- replacing the Goods, or where the product no longer exists, the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the Goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the Goods or of acquiring equivalent Goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the Goods repaired.
To the extent permitted by law, all other warranties whether implied or otherwise, not set out in this Warranty are excluded and Furnware Group is not liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise to compensate the Purchaser for:
- any increased costs or expenses;
- any loss of profit, revenue, business, contracts or anticipated savings;
- any loss or expense resulting from a claim by a third party; or
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any nature whatsoever caused by Furnware Group’s failure in complying with its obligations or the Purchaser’s failure due to accident damage, impact, misuse or negligence.
The benefits given to the Purchaser in this Warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies under a law in relation to the Goods or services to which this Warranty applies.
This warranty is not applicable outside Australia.
To make a claim under this Warranty or to discuss the warranty service, please contact Furnware Group’s technical support at:
for NSW, Queensland, Northern Territory & Western Australia.
- Address: 18 Burns Road Heathcote 2233
- Phone number: 1300 222 600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org